Private Nutritional Counseling Services
Nutritional counseling services are recommended for a variety of conditions:
- Weight management
- Food Allergies
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- Pediatric and Adolescent Nutrition
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Conditions (Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, IBS, GERD, Constipation, and Heartburn)
- Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, and High Blood Pressure
Our program is designed around real food and no-deprivation approach. During your first visit, we obtain a detailed medical, social, and diet history and proceed to set both short-term and long-term goals.
The follow-up visits are dedicated to ongoing food and nutrition education and continuing support in overcoming any obstacles standing between you and your dreams.
Whether you have one of the conditions listed above or just want to learn how to eat healthier, nutritional counseling can benefit you. Please contact Jamie directly to inquire about cost of services.
Looking to enhance or change your current diet? Sign up for Jamie’s Virtual Counseling Service and have access to a state of the art, research backed online database with over 25,000 foods.
With this service receive:
- Access to Online Database to Track Food Intake
- Track Your Physical Activity, Calorie Intake and Fluid Intake Daily
- Receive Weekly Feedback from a Real Dietitian
Looking to create a nutrition program within your organization? Jamie has created several successful nutrition programs for various settings.
Grocery Stores/ Catering Companies/ Restaurants
- Menu Analysis Utilizing State of the Art Software for Nutrient Profile/ Allergens
- Menu Recommendations to Improve Nutritional Profile
- Grocery Store Tours/ End-Cap Design/ Promotional Signage
- Promotional Newsletters/ Recipe Circulation
- Develop Worksite Wellness Program to Improve Wellness of Staff
- Nutrition Related Webinars & Workshops Designed to Motivate and Educate Staff/ Clientele
- Develop Nutrition Curriculum for Clientele
- Create Newsletters/ Promotional Material
- Create Age Appropriate Workshops Designed to Promote Healthy Eating Habits Amongst Children/ Teens
- Promotional Material Development/ Contributions
- Develop Age Appropriate Curriculum for Nutrition Classes
- Analyze your school menu to ensure adequate nutrient nourishment is being offered
Menu Planning/ Personal Shopping
Busy parent without time to plan healthy meals? Caregiver for a loved one not getting enough nourishment? Let Jamie do the busy work for you. Jamie will design meal plans that will cater to your family’s needs.
All services are performed by a board certified Dietitian and Nutritionist.
I think Jamie is a great dietitian. She gave me excellent ideas and recipe to my picky eater daughter. Since I started introducing Jamie's wonderful meal's ideas my life has been much easier than ever. She suggested that I included my daughters in our daily meal planning I loved this idea because now at the table we talk about what all don't they like about our healthy meals. They are trying lots of foods they never tried before.
Earlier this year, I began experiencing burning lower abdominal pains and dropped from 130 lbs to 117 lbs in a matter of months. After a variety of specialists failed to find the root of the problem, I decided to take a more holistic approach and work to improve my diet and lifestyle choices. I found Jamie through my insurance and I was not disappointed. I've met with dietitians before, but I've never gotten so much one-on-one attention. I'm a vegetarian and I *thought* I was eating a relatively healthy diet, but Jamie analyzed my food log and determined that I was relying far too much on carbohydrates and I was not getting enough protein. She provided individualized suggestions based on my dietary preferences and my busy schedule and often emailed me to check in on my progress and provide recipes and snack ideas. I think the most important thing I learned was that processed food is loaded with sugar--even seemingly healthy breakfast cereals and yogurts. Bye bye, Honeycombs and flavored yogurt. If I'm going to eat that much sugar, I'll have a donut!
Jamie is simply a wonderful person and a great professional. She will not put you on a diet, she will help you learn about nutrition and about eating food that is good for you but also that you can also commit to eat for the rest of your life. She is a mother so she understands the challenges of cooking for the whole family, time and financial constrains. I love the changes that I made in my life because of her!
Excellent. My goal was to lose 10 lbs and I lost 20 lbs over a 6 month period on Jamie's custom taylored menu for me to follow on a daily basis. Three meals/day with portion sizes, ingrediants, and optional substitutes. This combined with my 3-4x/wk- workouts made for a very successful and nutritious result. Menu selections were excellent.
Jamie was very helpful and gave excellent recommendations regarding toddler nutrition and tips for picky eaters. I also utilized Jamie personally for my own nutritional and weight loss goals. She relayed wonderful information about clean eating that our family has incorporated into our weekly meal plan.